There are so many dermal fillers that, unless you’re an expert, it’s hard to know which one is right for you. Or even if any of them are right for you.
I’ve been providing esthetic services, including dermal fillers, for years. I’ve watched certain brands get very popular, only to fade out and be replaced with the next big thing. And I’ve seen people use these fillers for all kinds of reasons on various parts of their bodies. Needless to say, I’ve seen it all! In this article, let’s see if these fillers is right for you.
My first question is, why are you reading this post today?
- Are you here because you’re frustrated with the normal signs of aging, like wrinkles, elevens, and loss of plumpness?
- Are you here because you’ve always been unhappy with the lack of fullness of your lips?
- Are you here because even though you, and others, love your smile, you’re not happy with the smile lines that are turning into permanent creases on your face?
- Are you disappointed with your profile or jawline and want a contour lift?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then dermal fillers may be just what you’re looking for!
My next question: Do you want beautiful results?
Dermal fillers, like Restylane, are minimally invasive and have little to no recovery time. Professionals recognize them as a safe way to reduce fine lines and add volume to lips. But they can also be effective for
- chin augmentation,
- lip augmentation,
- profile enhancement, and
- smile line treatment.
When the practitioner who’s administering dermal fillers understands facial symmetry and is highly skilled in filler technique, you can expect incredible results.
Are you uncomfortable with the idea of using Botox?
If you’re uncomfortable with using botulin-based injectables like Botox or Jeuveau, dermal fillers are a great alternative. Unlike Botox, dermal fillers don’t paralyze the muscles in your face. Instead, they do exactly what their name implies – they fill up space under your dermis (skin).
Technology is now so advanced that there are all kinds of dermal fillers with different textures, thicknesses, and more.
Are You An Ideal Candidate For Dermal Fillers?
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons states that ideal candidates for dermal fillers should
- be in good physical health
- be a non-smoker
- have a positive outlook and realistic goals for the improvement of their appearance
- make a commitment to maintaining good skin health
Are you willing to come in for a filler boost every year or so?
Dermal fillers have been called a “liquid facelift.” But unlike a facelift, the effects of dermal fillers don’t last forever. Most fillers last anywhere from six to 18 months, so if you aren’t keen on a more invasive, permanent enhancement, you must be ready to do dermal filler management every year or so. Just think of it as a great excuse to come in and say hi to the staff!
What Do You Think Now?
Contact us today for a consultation to see if dermal fillers are right for you!